Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Life in 10/3/10

-Early Morning-

yeah...^.^..today no nid exam..no nid study again liao..hehe..xD..so i muz will open facebook n tis blog de lor..bt my blog nt gud de..juz learn jiu already no mood liao..coz very sienz mah..aiyo..TT..no ppl see de..xP

-SKIP TO SCHUL-

waa~today wan go to the librarian meeting neh..wan forget jor lor..when the meeting..Pn.Looi always say the same thing nia..haiz..after tat jiu go dewan coz hv assembly mah..wan hear En.Chin Kiat gv speech again..oso nth imporatnt de..xD

today teacher already gv our geografi n maths de answer..walao..geografi neh..me oly wrong 5 questions ..n get 92 marks..me very happy lor..bt wei sheng jiu nt gud lor..if he correct 1 more answer jiu can get A liao..==!..then the maths nt so gud lor..oly 83 marks..although oso A..blek..>.<

-Early Nite-

cum bek liao me hv online awhile de..bt wan go out so offline liao..then me do the BM correction..although me oly wrong 2 of 25 questions..bt oso wan copy all the questions..reli lebih de lor..TT

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment