Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Life in 9/3/10

-Early Morning-

waa~oly 5:30 a.m. ah??why me so early wake up de?or me abnormal liao?wake up jor of course can't slp le lor..so u all maybe can guess me doing wat de gua..haha..xP..after tat jiu go to eat breakfast..then me straight walk to schul liao..coz wan duty mah..very sienz de leh..bt my mum wan me be a librarian wor..so i muz be a gud librarian lor..xD

-Afternoon-

aiyo..still at schul lor..can't do revision oso..coz Pn.Looi gib our many works..haiz..TT..until 12:30 p.m. me n wei xan go to eat..then we jiu go to kaunseling room coz hv a meeting..after tat we go bek classroom..haiz..sejarah wor..scare failed arhhh..then geografi dunno can get A mah..bt me sure hope can get A de lor..after finish the exam..yeah..no nid study again liao..hehe..bt tomoro my result sure very cham de lor..TT

-Early Nite-

tonite very very very free lor..coz finish exam le..can relax liao..can do anything me like de..like listen music lor..haha..then me go to slp already..coz today wan go to rest early..xP

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment