Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Life in 11/3/10

-Early Morning-

*yawn*
wake up...brush teeth...wash face...eat breakfast...ply fb...write tis blog...rest...see tv...bath...eat lunch...go to schul...tat's all..life is juz a simple thing...xP

-Afternoon-

haiz..(sorry wor...me say it out already..although we promised each other liao...blek...==!)today me wan prepare to die le...coz my science..aiyo...oly ?? marks nia...dwn say it out...ltr me no face to see u all le..TT..bt luckily no failed lar...then english oso nt gud...oly 74 marks...i'm dissapointed coz me nt the one of the three ppl who get A..xD..chinese wor..bad than english...oly 72 marks bt no ppl get A in my class...xP

tis time dwn tell tat ppl me get hw many marks in tis all sibject liao...ltr gib him LC me again like tis morning lor...say me indigo sure will lose him de..hurt dao me liao..TT

-Early Nite-

go home...bath...eat dinner...then jau go to my room...actually me wan doing homework de...bt thinking something n straight slp already..xP

Bro:wei...wake up lar...nw u slp...ltr no nid slp ah??
Me:u dwn bother me lar...gib me slp 1st...
Bro:nt me wan bother u...is mum call u wake up de...xD
Me:aiyo...u din hv ear ah??i say dwn kacau me lor...

maybe u all will think is me wrong...me should nt urged with him de...bt tat time me blur blur mah...so maybe say le some make him unhappy de words lor...n he go to tell my mum tat me scolded him wor...n me wan gib my mum scolded back...then slp wan mood de mah...haha...nw no mood le jiu can't slp again lor...so cum to online liao lor...haha..blek...==!

-END-

3 comments: