Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Life in 15/3/10

waaa~today my mood very gud arhx...coz can go out with frens mah...after doing all my things...me prepard wan go to mcd liao...my mum go to fetch my bro de frens go to mcd together...when reached...me din see dao my frens neh...so i call them lor...

The first person

Me:hello...jasmine...now me cum to fetch u...wan mah??
Jasmine:huh...u can bring me meh??
Me:can ah...now me is going liao...u prepared lar...ok??
Jasmine:ok lar...me wait u o...bye

The second person

Me:hello...kee zheng arhx...why u so late de??
Kee Zheng:no ppl fetch me mah...aiyo
Me:now u only say no ppl fetch u ah??haiz...u at where o??me cum to fetch u lar...
Kee Zheng:me at ............. u cum to fetch me lar...
Me:okok...u wait me o...bye

The third person

Me:hello...u cum le ma??
Seng Leong:haven't wor...why leh??
Me:no lar...coz now me wan go to fetch jasmine n kee zheng mah...so wan me fetch u mah??
Seng Leong:hmmm...oso can lar...me already prepared...u can come now...
Me:okok...wait me o...bye

after finish fetch them...we jiu go to mcd liao...reached le...we go inside...wasai~why today so many ppl de??dunno hv place sit mah...bt luckily still hv a place gib our sit...we sit down...chat awhile...i ask them help me buy burger...suddenly kim onn call me wor...

He:hello...u at where wor??
Me:of course at mcd lor...u lerhx??
He:me at giant lar...
Me:u at giant for wat jek??cum in mcd lar...aiyo
He:okok...bye

when me eating...kim onn n whe lyang cum in liao...xD...at there we chat awhile...then go to giant together...suddenly me received a message...when me see...aiyo...kim onn ask me go to choose the accesories...ok lor...we go together...bt only they choose wor...i see them choose dao so happy...so i din gib him my comment...when finished doing the chain...i think dao me at kl do de more beautiful lar...haha...xP...then kim onn say:ya lor...why u dwn do 4 me jek...me answerd him:aiyo...if u say early maybe me will decide do one 4 u de...haha..xD

then kim onn jiu bek liao...after awhile whe lyang oso bek le...so me jiu bek le lor...juz gib jasmine,seng leong n kee zheng at there...after tat...me thinking today me happy mah...bt the answer is very moody lor...coz some reasons...some ppl maybe noe is wat reasons liao...i feel today very dissapointed arhx...TT

1 comment:

  1. a nice day ya^^
    nt nid felt like tat geh..
    think properly when u wan to accept one of them..

    ReplyDelete